Deployment is the process of appointment of an officer exchange appointing authority to appoint one authority to another without having to go through the normal confirmation process. Change can occur due to the dissolution of the appointment and removal of a post or the application itself.
Terms of appointment on the application itself changes based on Circular No. 17 of 2002 is:
- officers have been confirmed in service;
- pegawai telah disahkan dalam perkhidmatan;
- the consent of the Head of Department and Head of the Department from original recipient agencies;
- relief of the original appointing authority, and
- recipient agency appointing authority agreed to appoint officers to serve in the recipient agency.
Rules / Circulars / Circular Related
- Circular No. 17 of 2002 - User Exchange Appointment